Shree Chandramangal Suncity Marketing Private Limited herein referred here as Suncity Solar or Direct Selling Entity
registered under Indians Company Act, 2013 is exclusively involved in the sale of product and services related with
solar. To enrich and empower ourselves with the good and transparent business practices we have adhere ourselves
along with our associates as solar distributor/advisor/consumer by set out some terms and conditions according to
the policy and procedure of the company which will surely benefit all the entities been covered as Suncity Solar and
Definition :- General Terms
- "Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer (s)" - Shall mean a person who has accepted the contract to undertake Direct Selling Business of Suncity Solar and avail the financial or non-financial benefits.
- "Sponsor"- Sponsor shall mean an existing independent distributor who introduces a new customer to be an independent distributor of Suncity Solar and whose name appears on the application form as the Sponsor.
- "Distributor Price (DP)" - Shall mean the price of the product and services which is less than maximum retail price offered only for solar advisor/distributor and is been marked as distributor price to promote the solar product and services.
- "Sales Volume (SV) , Repurchase Sales Volume (RSV) & Business Volume (BV)" - Shall mean the value on which the incentives will be calculated on sold Products and Services as per Suncity Solar Compensation Plan.
- "Consumer" - Shall mean the person who willingfully express his/her interest in the product of direct selling entity and would like to purchase the same. The scope of the consumer is confined only upto guarantee and warranty clause of the purchased product.
- The Direct selling entity hereby covenants that it is fully compliant to the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021, Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Amendment Rules, 2022, E-commerce Rules, 2020 and all other Rules and laws applicable to an Indian Direct Selling Entity.
- The Direct Selling Entity agrees to ensure the smooth delivery of product and services subject to the availability and confirmation of the order as received from the consumer.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer do not require to pay any kind of entry/registration fee, cost of demonstration equipment’s and materials or other fees relating to participation; Furthermore no registration fee is charged by the direct selling entity and all amounts paid to the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer is only towards the purchase of the goods and services exclusively.
- That by accepting the Offer of the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer herein the direct selling
entity requires him/ her to do and complete the following steps. An Individual/ Firm/entity
eligible to enter into a contract as per the provisions of the Indian Contact Act, 1872 and wish
to become a Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer of the Direct selling business of the entity
herein, can apply to become a Solar Advisor/Distributor for marketing and selling of Direct
selling entity’s products and services on pan India basis, in prescribed form through
- Fill the application form online and upload scanned KYC documents.
- Accept the terms and condition of the E-contract agreement by clicking on “I AGREE” button during registration by confirming One Time Password (OTP) through registered number.
- On the completion of the above process, the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer can take a printout of the agreement.
- Upon the execution of the agreement and after the verification of all the KYC
documents uploaded through the above process, the applicant shall be accepted as a
Solar Advisor/Distributor of the Direct selling entity’s business and a Unique
Identification Number and password shall be allotted to the applicant, to allow him / her
to log on to access his/ her own personal account maintained by the company on its
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor shall submit the following self-attested documents
in hard copy to the Direct selling entity within7 days from the date of execution of the
Agreement (Including the acceptance of terms of the agreement) already accepted and
agreed upon by clicking on “I AGREE” button at the bottom of these presents (the
agreement) by confirming One Time Password (OTP) through registered number.
- Your KYC should be submitted to head office within 15 (Fifteen) days period,
otherwise the form shall be deemed to be terminated and your Business Operation
Center shall automatically stand terminated without any further liability on Suncity
Solar. Further Suncity Solar may reject the application, in whole or part for any reason,
at its discretion, including but not limited to the application containing incomplete,
inaccurate, false or misleading information. Any alteration or modification of the
contract will be subject to rejection. For the avoidance of doubt, this contract shall be
effective and valid from the date of acceptance of the Application Form by Suncity
- That the Direct selling entity upon scrutiny and verification of the Application and KYC
particulars may re-consider its decision and reject application of the Solar
Advisor/Distributor herein, to which the Solar Advisor/Distributor hereby agrees. The
Direct selling entity shall have sole discretion and shall be at liberty to reject his/her
direct selling unique ID number, if the KYC and other documents in hard/soft copy are
found unsatisfactory, mollified. Forged or not conforming to Government guidelines
prescribed for this purpose.
- That the KYC shall include but not limited to verified proof of address, proof of identity,
and PAN as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961, as follows, duly issued by
the Government of India or a State/UT government.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- A Self- attested cancelled cheque/ bank statement bearing Account Number & IFSC Code.
- Any other identity document issued by the State/UT or Central Government which can be verified online.
- Additional Documents required for Applicant in case of a company or firm:
- CIN or Registration Certificate, MOA & AOA or Partnership Deed, as the case may be;
- PAN, GSTIN, FSSAI (wherever applicable)
- List of Directors / Partners of the applicant entity
- Board Resolution / Authorization in favor of the Director / Partner signing and executing the E-Contract agreement and Application.
- He/she shall not be an employee or agent of Suncity Solar or in any partnership relationship with Suncity Solar or any other labor relationship with Suncity Solar.
- He/she shall act as an solar advisor/distributor on his/her own name at his/her own responsibility for his/her account while purchasing and selling Suncity Solar products.
- He/she shall not sell any Suncity Solar product for price more than Maximum Retail Price (MRP).
- The solar advisor/distributor/consumer agrees that his/her decision has been made
directly by him/her and not under any influence. Before starting his/her relationship
with Suncity Solar he/she has read and understood all information given on the website
- Suncity Solar will deal exclusively with the solar advisor/distributor/Consumer himself
in respect of all business matters and will make all payments on account or return or
refund through Bank transfer/ account payee cheque drawn in favor of the solar
- He/she connot transfer this contract or any of the right or obligations arising out of it to anybody else without prior written consent of Suncity Solar.
- He/she shall provide bona-fide supervision and training to downline solar advisor/distributor including on-going contact, communication, encouragement and support.
- He/she shall be personally liable for all kind of taxes, via or any other government dues, levies or statuary liabilities arising due to any Earning/Income from Suncity Solar.
- The Direct selling entity assures and the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer abide with the conditions :-
- That the E-contract agreement has no provision that a Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer will receive remuneration or incentive for their
recruitment/enrolment of new participants.
- That it does not require a participant to purchase goods or services for an amount that exceeds the amount for which such goods or services can be expected to be sold to consumers.
- That it does not require a participant to pay any entry /registration fee / subscription fee,
cost of sales demonstration equipment and materials or other fees relating to
participation in the Direct selling entity’s Direct selling business.
- That it has as curtained from the Suncity Solar Compensation Plan provided by the
Direct selling entity (The same may be read as part or partial of the E-contract
agreement as the same is not being reproduced here for the sake of brevity), the
stipulated amount of any or all types of Incentives, rewards, etc. including financial and
non-financial benefits payable to the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer are
calculated only and only on the basis of effective sale, marketing and distribution of
Products and Services and in no way on the basis of recruiting/sponsoring/introducing
another Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer.
- In the event of any discrepancy between terms of this Contract and the Suncity Solar
website, the terms of this Contract shall prevail. You agree that you shall not be entitled
to register with more than one Account on the Website for any reason whatsoever. You
and your wife are considered as a single entity. In the event Suncity Solar has a reason
to believe that you or any person on behalf of you has activated more than one Business
Operation Center (BOC), this Contract shall forthwith be deemed to be terminated. In
the event this Contract is terminated for only reason whatsoever, the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer shall not be eligible to apply for a position as a solar
advisor/distributor, for a period of 6 (Six) months from the date of termination or for
such period as Suncity Solar may in its sole discretion decide.
DSA KYC- ONE PAN – ONE ID
The details of Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer Shall include and not be limited to verified proof
of address, proof of identity and PAN. Suncity Solar follows the rule of one direct selling entity- one
PAN number and vice versa. Accordingly, one PAN number can be attached only with one entity.
Any Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer cannot become Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer once
again during the activeness of his business entity
- The direct selling entity remains active for 30 Days from the date of transaction (either
purchase or incentive/remuneration from Suncity Solar). After 30 Days of in-activeness, the
entity stands as hold. (In-activeness here by means that the Solar Advisor/Distributor is not
been using his UIN)
If in-activeness of the Solar Advisor/Distributor will remain the same in aforesaid condition for
more than 90 Days his/her unique identification number (user ID) will automatically be
dormant. The in-activeness of the Solar Advisor/Distributor will remain continue for more than
90 days than the user Id will automatically freezed for which the Solar Advisor/Distributor has
to contact personally to the authorized person of the company .
- Upgrade Policy: The Direct Selling entity agrees to allow to upgrade the goods within 30 days of purchase of products and services.
- Cooling Off Policy: That the Direct selling entity allows or provides to the Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer herein a reasonable cooling off period in accordance with
clause 3 (b) of the Rules, of the said Rules undertake to provide a newly registered Solar
Advisor/Distributors/Consumer a cooling off period of 24 hours effective from the date of
signing and execution of the contract agreement by him/her while registering as Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer with us wherein the said Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer.
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer herein agrees that the direct selling entity has
established a “Grievance Redressal Mechanism” for consumers and Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer s to redress their grievances and complaints, annexed herewith
which may be read as part and parcel of these covenants as the same is not being reproduced
here for the sake of brevity.
- The Direct selling entity herein does not require, invite or solicit a Prospect or a would-be Solar
Advisor/Distributors to invest money in any form whatsoever to participate in its Direct selling
business. The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall however be required to bear the cost of Products
and Services purchased by him/her and does not include any provision that the Solar
Advisor/Distributor herein will receive compensation for the recruitment of other participants
to participate. That he/she will receive incentive derived only and only from the sale, marketing
and distribution of Products and Services, in accordance with the Suncity Solar Compensation
Plan provided as prescribed by the Direct selling entity, to which the Solar Advisor/Distributor
here by agrees to whole of this covenant in letter and spirit.
- That the Direct selling entity will provide all support after receiving reasonable charges by the
Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer in delivery of the Products and Services through
Franchisee/Pick-up centers /Company Outlets/ Available Courier/Transport or any other
Logistics Service for maintaining effective support system. This is the sole responsibility of
the solar Advisor/ Distributor/Consumer to collect and receive the Product & Services of
his/her own from the nearest authorized/available collection point.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor herein declares that he/ she / they has/have not been declared a
bankrupt by a competent court of law as provided under clause (3) of section 79 of the
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and that he/she is neither of unsound mind nor
convicted by any court of law in preceding five years of the date of joining the Direct selling
entity’s business herein.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor herein agrees that he/she shall take appropriate steps to ensure
the protection of all sensitive personal information provided by the consumer with the
applicable laws for the time being in force and ensure adequate safeguards to prevent access
to, or misuse of, data by unauthorized persons.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor herein agrees that he/she shall not visit a consumer’s premises without identity card and prior appointment or approval.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer shall Endeavour to always treat others well and has already attained age of maturity at the time of entering into the agreement besides has executed an affidavit in that respect as displayed on the website of the company.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall emphasize the income by way of incentive/ remuneration
can be achieved only by way of continuous augment of sale of products and services/ activities
or efforts in that direction to the perspective user and shall not exaggerate or overstate the kind
of potential earnings that can be generated by the company business and communicate, only
true and actual earnings shall be projected by him/her. The Solar Advisor/Distributor will also
ensure to support his/her sales team from time to time as an when required.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not use misleading, false, deceptive and / or unfair trade
practices or recruiting practices, including misrepresentation of actual or potential sales or
earnings and advantages of Direct Selling to any prospective Solar Advisor/Distributor, in their
interaction with prospective Solar Advisor/Distributors, that cannot be verified or make any
promise that cannot be fulfilled.
- The solar Advisor/Distributor shall not present any advantages of Direct Selling to any
prospective Solar Advisor/Distributor in a false and / or a deceptive manner, knowingly make,
omit, engage, or cause, or permit to be made, any representation relating to the Direct Selling
operation, including remuneration system and agreement between the Direct Selling entity and
the Solar Advisor/Distributor, or the goods and / or services being sold by such Solar
- In case of violation, of all the above said provisions direct selling entity shall be at liberty to
terminate the agreement with the Solar Advisor/Distributor with issuance of notice for period
of 30 days and the said Solar Advisor/Distributor shall be personally liable for the
consequences thereof in the eyes of law. In case of any false representation, omission or any
act committed by them, contrary to the guidelines issued by the Govt. of India as mentioned
herein above or the Code of Conduct, the E Contract Agreement, affidavit and important notice
as depicted in the website of the company – www.suncitysolar.in.
Besides that the Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not indulge in any activities of falsification of portraying the pictures
of any eminent person, political dignitaries holding constitutional posts or any esteemed
personality performing constitutional duties etc. in any of the seminar/meetings etc. including
showing any video clip or videos or circulating or uploading on the social media or any other
channel whatsoever, if the said illegal activities mentioned herein above is reported to the direct selling entity, the strict action including termination of the status of the Solar
Advisor/Distributor shall be the viable option of the direct selling entity without issuance of
any show cause notice. The printed material which is supplied by the direct selling entity can
only be used by the Solar Advisor/Distributor to promote its business activities.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer shall not engage in any activities, which may bring
disrepute to the direct selling entity or any Products and Services of the direct selling entity
and undertake to indemnify the direct selling entity on account of any costs or damages that
may arise due to any such activities.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not make any incentives / remuneration to the prospective
customer for the recruitment / enrolment, except from the sale of goods / Products and Services
and the Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not be entitled to get any money by way of minimum
monthly subscription or renewal charges from the prospective customer etc.
- The company may reject the instant the agreement for any reason, at its discretion, including
if the Solar Advisor/Distributor furnish incomplete, inaccurate, false or misleading
information at the time of entering into the agreement.
Scope of the Work:
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor shall market, distribute and sell the Products and
Services of the Direct selling entity using word of mouth publicity, display and
demonstration of the Products and Services, distribution of pamphlets, and door to door
selling to consumers and prospective Solar Advisor/Distributors.
- That the Direct selling entity shall be exclusive owner of the name and logo of Suncity
Solar. The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not use the trademark, logo type and design
anywhere without prior written permission from the Direct selling entity. This
permission, if given, can be withdrawn at any time by the direct selling entity.
Violations if any, shall be termed as violation of the agreement and may result in
termination of the agreement and Solar Advisor/Distributor -ship of the Solar
Advisor/Distributor, penal actions under the prevailing IPR laws and Rules at the sole
discretion of the entity herein to which the Solar Advisor/Distributor herein agrees.
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not manipulate, alter, amend, add or delete any
provisions of the Entity herein Suncity Solar Compensation Plan, pricing of Products
and Services , SV/RSV/BV points etc., in any way whatsoever and shall not send,
transmit or otherwise communicate any messages to anybody on behalf of the Direct
selling entity, contrary to entity’s policies, principals, instructions and prescriptions
without prior written authorization and permission for the same by the Direct selling
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributors will get specified percentage /points-based
Incentives pertaining to the sales for selling the direct selling entity’s Products and
Services under the E-contract Agreement.
- That the Direct selling entity hereby covenants that it shall provide to the Solar
Advisor/Distributor with complete instruction book(s), catalogues, pamphlets for
promoting sales, marketing and distribution and shall provide mandatory orientation
- That the Direct selling entity shall issue photo identity cards to Solar
Advisor/Distributor. This photo identity card shall be returned by the Solar
Advisor/Distributor to the direct selling entity at the expiry/termination/revocation of
the agreement and/or shall be destroyed but shall not be misused in any way or form
whatsoever. The identity card shall contain the Name & Unique ID number (FSSAI
Number, if applicable) of the Solar Advisor/Distributor.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor will not be authorized to collect any type of
cash/cheque/demand draft in his own name, on behalf of the direct selling entity. All
cheques/demand drafts etc. should be drawn in the name of the direct selling entity only
and the same should be deposited with the Direct selling entity’s office or other offices
as may be specified by the Direct selling entity, within 24 hours of the time of receipt.
Solar Advisor/Distributor shall hold the said cash collection/cheque/DD in trust for and
on behalf of the direct selling entity. Upon failure to deposit the said cash
collection/cheque/ DD, Solar Advisor/Distributor shall be liable to pay
damages/compensation and Mesne-profit, if any. The receipt/invoice issued by the
direct selling entity is only the valid documentary evidence in the hand of the consumer.
It means Solar Advisor/Distributor would not be authorized to issue any receipt/invoice
on behalf of the direct selling entity.
- That the Direct selling entity may open following facilities for sale of its Products and Services :
- Online Portal/ E-commerce
- Stores (Retail Outlets)
- Authorized Sales Point / Pickup Center
- Service Centers
- That a Solar Advisor/Distributor is not authorized to sell any products and services of
the Direct selling entity herein on e-commerce platform/market place, without prior
written consent, permission or authorization of the entity herein the Solar
Advisor/Distributor is also prohibited from listing, marketing, advertising, promoting,
discussing, or selling any products and services, or the business opportunity on any
website or online form that offers auction as a mode of selling.
Sales Incentives/Commission Structure or other Benefit: The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall be eligible for the following financial incentive and/or privileges:
- Incentives on the sales, marketing and distribution of Products and Services by the Solar
Advisor/Distributor and his/her team or network of Solar Advisor/Distributor s, as per the
Suncity Solar Compensation Plan of the entity herein, annexed herewith but not being
reproduced here for the sake of brevity.
- Solar Advisor/Distributor can Market, sell or distribute the products and services of Direct
selling entity PAN India basis. There is no territorial restriction or limit to sell the Products
- He/she can always check and inspect his/her account on the Direct selling entity’s website by
using his/her Unique ID and Password allotted to him/her by the Direct selling entity
- That the Direct selling entity reserves the right to restrict the list of Products and Services for a particular area / region.
- That price revisions, Government directives, market forces etc., may tend and force the entity
herein to change the direct selling entity’s Sales Incentive policy and the direct selling entity’s decision in this regard will be final and binding. In all such cases and related notifications shall
be binding on the Solar Advisor/Distributor. However, if any Solar Advisor/Distributor does
not agree to be bound by such amendment, he/ she may terminate the agreement within 30 days
of such publication by giving a written notice communicating his / her objections, if any, to
the direct selling entity. Without submission of the objection for modification etc., if a Solar
Advisor/Distributor continues the Direct Selling business and activities of the entity herein
then it will be deemed and presumed that he/ she has accepted all modifications and
amendments in the terms & conditions for future.
- That the Direct selling entity does not guarantee/assure / promise or offer any facilitation fees
or any amount or quantum of income whatsoever to the Solar Advisor/Distributor on account
of becoming a Solar Advisor/Distributor of the Direct selling entity.
- That the Sales Incentives to the Solar Advisor/Distributor shall be subject to all statutory
deductions as applicable like TDS, TCS, or any other Taxes.
- That the solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer shall solely be liable to pay the GST and any other
Taxes as applicable on his/her own accord. He/she is only liable to pay the taxes as applicable
and been covered under the taxation clause. Hence the GST, Income Tax and other Taxes shall
be payable/borne by the solar advisor/distributor/consumer. The direct selling entity (Suncity
Solar) in no way is responsible or liable for the above said taxes
- That the Sales Incentive accrued and paid to the Solar Advisor/Distributor is exclusive of all
taxes such as GST, Service Tax etc. as applicable for the sale of product or service for such
solar advisor/distributor by direct selling entity but not limited to a covering the individual/firm
liability of other taxes as applicable or arose personally during or after the agreement.
- That all the payment or incentive will be calculated after deducting the applicable taxes and
cancellation of sales or services if any.
- That the Direct selling entity shall provide accurate and complete information to prospective
and existing Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer’s concerning the reasonable amount of
earning opportunity and related rights and obligations.
- That the Direct selling entity shall pay all dues to the Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer
and make with holdings, if any, in a commercially reasonable manner.
- That Direct selling entity does not require a Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer to maintain
an office or establishment in furtherance of his/her entrepreneurship and if a Solar
Advisor/Distributor /Consumer does so then he / she himself/herself will be responsible to
bear such expenses and the Direct selling entity will in no way be responsible to refund or
reimburse the same.
- That Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer covenants with the Direct selling entity that it will
exclusively engage in the sale of the Direct selling entity’s Products and Services and shall
not indulge in the sale of similar/identical Products and Services of any other entity/brand
- That Unique Identification Number will have to be quoted by the Solar Advisor/Distributor in
all his/her transactions and correspondence with the Direct selling entity. The Unique
Identification Number once allotted cannot be altered at any point of time. That no
communication will be entertained without Unique Identification Number and password. Solar
Advisor/Distributor shall preserve the Unique Identification Number and Password properly
as it is must for logging on to the website of the entity herein.
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer shall be faithful to the Direct selling entity and
shall uphold the integrity and decorum to the Direct selling entity and shall maintain good
relations with other Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer also.
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer shall abide with policies, procedures, rules and
regulations prescribed by the Direct selling entity as well as all laws, rules, regulations, directives and rules issued by Government of India, a State Government, a Local body, a Court
of Law and local administration, from time to time. A Solar Advisor/Distributor /Consumer
will also not indulge in any deceptive or unlawful trade practices such as Mis-selling or Unfair
Trade Practices as mentioned in clauses 3(f, g, and i) as defined in the Rules and Clause 2(1),
(18), (20) (41) to 4(43) and (47) of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and if does so then he/
she shall be only and solely responsible for the consequences and perils thereof.
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor shall be liable to produce/show/explain the Suncity Solar
Compensation Plan to the prospects as it has been received by him/ her. If the Direct selling
entity notices that the Solar Advisor/Distributor is working in a way not permitted/authorized,
then the direct selling entity shall have exclusive powers to terminate or bar him / her from the
Direct selling entity’s Direct selling business with or without giving any notice.
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor cannot conduct or announce personal level business
promotion activities by offering cash rewards, trips, valuables, etc.
- That the each and every Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer is personally liable to collect the
goods of his/her own or through transport or courier by paying the appropriate amount or
charges as reasonably fix by the direct selling entity. In case of any damage or loss during
courier or transportation the direct selling entity is not liable for any loss. Even though the
direct selling entity will help to raise the appropriate claim if any only as a supportive system.
He/she (Solar Advisor/ Distributor/Consumer ) is also liable to collect Products and Services
of his own from where it reaches last by the transporter/courier/pickup point.
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor is prohibited from mentioning / posting / telecasting any
inappropriate or defaming content about the Direct selling entity, its Products and Services ,
etc. in any social media platforms. If he / she does any act in contravention to this clause, then
the E-contract agreement will be deemed terminated and the Direct selling entity reserves
rights to initiate appropriate legal action against him / her.
- That the solar Advisor/ Distributor/Consumer compulsorily ensure to receive the same Product
& Services within 30 Days of his/her confirmed order. In case if he/she fails to receive the
product within the given stipulated period of time then the first party is not liable to deliver the
same product for whatsoever reason may be VIZ Force Measure, Product out of stock, Product
variations, escalation, regulations, etc. However in such case the second party can opt for
another product of same value/ price (DP) or can upgrade the product considering the
availability of product & services and discretion of the first party.
- All statutory changes will be in force with immediate effect or as per the law prescribed.
- Any notice or correspondence’s addressed and sent to the Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer’s registered address, E-mail ID and Mobile Number mentioned
in the Application Form for registration as Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer by registered
post or a Courier Service or E-mail or Whatsapp message shall be construed as legally
delivered to the addressee. However, it is advisable that every Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer shall immediately inform the Direct selling entity about the
change in his / her address, E-mail ID and Mobile Number failing which the Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer’s non-deliverance claim shall not be tenable at any cost
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor must compulsorily and primarily follow the rules and
regulations as per the company’s code of conduct and the guidelines or any other amendments
(of whatsoever the nature may be) issued by the company by time to time. The code of conduct
which includes disciplinary procedures is abiding to all as per the rank of each distributor. Any
violation of the above said code of conduct will be treated as breach of trust. In such case the
company reserves the right to withheld/freeze/block/suspend the direct seller in such case.
- The term of the E-contract agreement is at will, subject to earlier termination in accordance
with the E-contract agreement or in accordance with law. If the E- Contract Agreement is
terminated for any reason whatsoever, the Solar Advisor/Distributor understands that his / her
right to sell the Products and Services and receiving incentives with respect of his/her activities
as a Solar Advisor/Distributor will cease immediately. Direct selling entity reserves the right
to terminate the E-contract agreement if any condition(s) of the E- Contract Agreement are
violated by a Solar Advisor/Distributor.
- Limitation of Action: If a Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer wishes to bring any grievance
to the notice of the Direct selling entity he/she can do so as per the “Grievance Redressal
Mechanism” annexed to the agreement which may be read as part and parcel of the agreement
as the same is not being reproduced here for the sake of brevity.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism.
- The Direct Selling Entity also assures the consumer that it has a well-defined “Grievance
Redressal Mechanism” displayed on its website: www.suncitysolar.in. The remedial measures available to the consumer are:
Acknowledgement of complaint by the Direct Selling Entity's Grievance Redressal Cell within 48 hours of receipt of compliant at its end.
Resolution of Complaint within 30 days' from the date of receipt of the complaint at its
end by the Grievance Redressal Officer particulars of whom are displayed on its website
Thereafter, if still unsatisfied, the consumer will have to approach the National
Consumer Helpline or State Consumer Helpline (NCH or SCH) of which the Direct Selling Entity is a convergence partner.
If still not satisfied with the resolution offered by NCH or SCH, as the case may be, the
consumer can approach an appropriate consumer forum or consumer court (for further
more details click Grievance Redressal Policy)
Indemnification: That the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer agrees to protect, defend,
indemnify and hold harmless Direct selling entity and its employees, officers, directors, agents
or representatives from and against any and all liabilities, damages, fines, penalties and costs
(including legal costs and disbursements)arising from or relating to:
Relationship: That the Solar Advisor/Distributor understands that it is an independently owned
business entity and the Agreement does not make it, Direct selling entity’s employee, associate or
agent or legal representative for any purpose whatsoever. The Solar Advisor/Distributor does not
possess any express or implied right or authority to assume or to undertake any obligation in respect
of or on behalf of or in the name of the Direct selling entity or to bind the Direct selling entity in any manner whatsoever. In case, a Solar Advisor/Distributor violates this provision in any manner
whatsoever then he/she shall be responsible for all types of consequences be it financial, statutory,
civil or criminal that The Solar Advisor/Distributor accepts that it is the prerogative of the
management of the company to alter, amend or reduce the amount of incentive/remuneration to
the Solar Advisor/Distributor without prior notice. The relationship between Suncity Solar and solar
advisor/distributor shall be governed by the rules contained in this contract & Suncity Solar
- Any breach of any statute, regulation, direction, orders or standards notified by any
governmental body, agency, or regulator applicable to the Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer including payment and deposit of taxes; on account of
Income tax, GST, Trade tax, Professional Tax, whenever applicable and shall obtain
necessary registrations/licenses whenever applicable and required under law.
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of the E-contract agreement by the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer.
- Any claim of any infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of
any third party or of law by the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer.
- Against all matters of embezzlement, misappropriation or misapplications of
collection/money which may from time to time during the continuance of the
Agreement come into his/her /its possession /control.
In case of death of solar advisor/distributor either his/her nominee or one of the legal heir with consent
of all the legal heirs may join the company as solar advisor/distributor in place of the deceased
provided he/she applies in prescribed form and undertaken to abide all rules and regulations, terms
and conditions etc. in the same manner as that of original solar advisor/distributor. In case of failure
to arrive at such consent within six month from the date of death of the seller, the company shall be
at liberty to terminate the UIN of the said solar advisor/distributor till this period the company will
keep his/her UIN in abeyance.
- Suspension, Revocation or Termination of the E-contract agreement:
- That the Direct selling entity reserves the right to suspend the operation of the E-contract
agreement, at any time, due to change in its own license conditions or upon directions from the
competent government authorities. In such a situation, Direct selling entity shall not be
responsible for any damage or loss caused or arisen out of aforesaid action.
- That in case of violation of any of the provisions of the agreement stated here-in-before and
agreed upon by the Solar Advisor/Distributor, the Direct selling entity may, without prejudice
to any other remedy available, issue a one month’s written notice and call upon the Solar
Advisor/Distributor to explain his conduct in writing failing which or if the explanation is found
unsatisfactory and unacceptable in the ordinary course of business. In such condition the direct
selling entity may suspend/block/freeze or terminate the Solar Advisor/Distributor from further
conducting the business of the Direct selling entity. In such case it is the sole responsibility of
the solar advisor/distributor to handover or properly tender the responsibility of his/her team
without any prejudice in consultation with the direct selling entity (Management) failing to
which the direct selling entity on it’s own discretion can take the appropriate action against such
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor may terminate the agreement at any time by giving a
written notice of one month to the Direct selling entity at the Registered address of the Direct
- That the Solar Advisor/Distributor understands that if he/she ceases for any false
commitment unlawful behavior/ act misleading the team or any act which may disrepute the
faith and trust of the direct selling entity then the Solar Advisor/Distributor for such reasons,
they will automatically losses all/any rights under the Agreement and are not under any
illusion/wrong impression as to the kind of potential earnings that can be generated by the
- Actions pursuant to Suspension/Blocking/Freeze/Termination of the E-contract agreement: That
not with standing any other rights and remedies provided else wherein the agreement, upon
termination of the agreement:
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not represent the Direct selling entity in any of its dealings.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor shall not intentionally or otherwise commit any act(s) as would
keep a third party to believe that the Direct selling entity is still having Direct selling the
agreement with the Solar Advisor/Distributor.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor is compiled not to misuse the Direct selling entity’s name,
trademark, logo, etc., in any audio or visual form.
- All obligations and liabilities of such Solar Advisor/Distributor to the Direct selling entity
existing on the date having accrued during the validity of the Agreement will have to be
fulfilled, met and satisfied by the Solar Advisor/Distributor in every manner whatsoever.
- Any Solar Advisor/Distributor contravening any rules, regulation, policies, and procedures
or causing any lawful loss to the company shall make this contract liable for termination with
immediate effect and the company shall have the right to file appropriate civil and criminal
proceedings against him / her as the case may be.
- The Solar advisor/distributor who is holding the non responsive attitude or behavior with the
direct selling entity or with his/her team and who is improperly sponsoring shall liable for the
termination of the agreement. In such case the improperly sponsored individuals will be
transferred to their original sponsor.
- Advisory: Solar advisor/distributor should follow “Just in Time” Policy rather than to stock
the product. They should buy the product if and only when customer orders the product to
In case of dispute or any loss whether in contract, tort or otherwise the arising out of this
contract liability of Suncity Solar shall not exceed the lesser of any of these.
All disputes, questions or differences whatsoever which shall either during the substances of
the contract or after the termination thereof a rise the parties here to or their respective
representatives, touching these presents or the constructions or the application thereof or
anything herein contained shall be resolved under Indian Arbitration and conciliation Act and/
or its statutory amendments, modifications and re-enactment. The place of arbitration shall be
Jodhpur (Rajasthan, India) only.
- Actual damage or loss assessed by arbitrator or any other dispute resolution
arrangement adopted by both the parties,
- Total commission earned by the solar advisor/distributor during the preceding six
month of the date of dispute.
The Parties herein irrevocably consent to the exclusive judicial jurisdiction of the competent
courts of Jodhpur (Rajasthan, India).
- Governing Laws and Regulations:
That the Agreements shall be governed by the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, Consumer Protection (Direct Selling}Rules, 2021, Arbitration
and conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015 or other laws of the land.
- Dispute Settlement: The Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer herein agrees and accepts that
the remedial action available to him/her in the event of any interpretation of any question of
law, dispute or difference arising under the agreement or in connection there-with (except as
to the matters, the decision to which is specifically provided under the agreement), the same
shall be as under:
- As per the Grievance Redressal Mechanism offered by the entity herein and forming part of the contract agreement;
- Thereafter, the dispute if any shall be referred to National Consumer Helpline or State consumer Helpline for effective Mediation;
- Disputes if any shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Reconciliation Act and mediation provisions of Consumer Protection Act, 2019 OR
- Referred to a legal forum dealing with consumer disputes having jurisdiction in the District of Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- Force- Majeure: That if at any time, during the continuance of the agreement, the performance
in whole or in part, by the Direct selling entity, of any obligation under this prevented or
delayed, by reason of war, or hostility, acts of the public enemy, civic commotion, sabotage,
Act of State or direction from Statutory Authority, explosion, epidemic, quarantine restriction,
strikes and lockouts, fire, floods, natural calamities/Disaster or any act of God (hereinafter
referred to as event), neither party shall, by reason of such event, be entitled to terminate the
agreement, nor shall either party have any such claims for damages against the other, in respect
of such non-performance or delay in performance. Provided that the Services under the
agreement shall be resumed as soon as practicable, after such event comes to an end or ceases
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer will declare accept all the above terms and conditions
of Suncity Solar with the affirmation.....
- That he/she has clearly understood the application form, Suncity Solar Compensation Plan
of the Direct Selling Entity, its limitations and conditions and he/she is not relying upon
any representation or promises that are not set out in the E-contract agreement.
- That relation between the Direct selling entity and the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer
and all his/her activities here under shall be governed in addition to the agreement, by the
rules / procedures contained in the Business/Compensation available on website. The Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer confirms that he/she has read out and/or has been read out
in the vernacular language known to him/her by the solar advisor/distributor/consumer, all
the terms & conditions thereof and agrees to be bound by them.
- That Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer, hereby declares that all the information
furnished by him/her to the Direct selling entity are true and correct. Direct selling entity
shall be at sole discretion and liberty to take any action against the Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer in the event, it is discovered that the Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer furnished any wrong/false information to the Direct selling
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor herein very well understands that violation of the contract
agreement in any way whatsoever may result in termination of the agreement as per
procedure laid down therein.
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer herein confirms he/she have understood all the
Shipment Policy and Compensation or Business Plan of said direct selling entity. Solar
Advisor/Distributor/Consumer confirms for any amendments in policy, plan and
procedures in T&C as and when required or levied by the government may be upgrade or
change at the sole discretion of the direct selling entity and is applicable to all solar
- The Solar Advisor/Distributor herein declares that he/she will maintain all the disciplinary
procedure of the company according to there position/rank as decided by the Direct Selling
entity failing to which the UIN can be Freeze/Block/Terminate.
Payment Terms and Condition
- Payment(s) through this service may only be made with a credit card, debit card, Payment
Gateway, UPI, net banking or cash at respective bank of the company/ Head Office as per the guidelines set out by Reserve bank of India from time to time. All the transactional
charges along with taxes will be borne by consumer.
- Before using this service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry
about the charges or fees payable against the credit/debit card/payment gateway and other
mode of payment as mentioned above by the service provider i.e. the respective bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the
payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Suncity Solar. It is the sole
responsibility of the user of the service to ensure that the information entered in the
relevant field are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the
transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes
that may arise out or usage of the services.
- The consumer agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including
without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card/ UPI/Net Banking transmitted
over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that Suncity
Solar or the payment service provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website.
However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor Suncity Solar gives any
assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or
intercepted by a third party. Suncity Solar does not accept or assume any liability in the
event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to
information provided by a user of the service.
- Suncity Solar and/or the payment service providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy,
error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission
or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from
or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or
interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the
Suncity Solar and/or the payment service providers, its employees, directors, and its third
party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever,
including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision
of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the services or resulting from
unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or
termination of the service.
- The consumer is confined for his/her obligations and rights confirming all the other terms
and conditions policy and procedures but confined upto guarantee and warranty clause
The consumer agrees that the guarantee and warranty clause of the product and services is
applicable from the date of purchase/invoice. Guarantee and warranty clause will only be
applicable in the condition where the product and services is not been mishandled or been
repaired by any other service center or person who is not authorized by the Direct Selling
Entity (Suncity Solar).
- The above said standard warranty or relevant warranty and guarantee does not cover
damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse,
misuse, problems with electrical power, servicing not authorized by Suncity Solar, usage
and/or installation not in accordance with product instructions, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, normal wear and tear, act of God, fire, flood, war, of violence or
any similar occurrence; product with missing or altered service Tags or serial numbers;
any attempt by any person other than Suncity Solar personnel or any person authorized by
Suncity Solar, to adjust, repair or support the product and problems caused by use of parts
and components not supplied by Suncity Solar. The standard warranty or relevant warranty
and guarantee does not cover any time that are in one or more of the following categories
: software; external devices; accessories or parts added to the product after the product is
shipped/handover by Suncity Solar.
- That the each and every Consumer is personally liable to collect the goods of his/her own or
through transport or courier by paying the appropriate amount or charges as reasonably fix by
the direct selling entity. In case of any damage or loss during courier or transportation the direct
selling entity is not liable for any loss. Even though the direct selling entity will help to raise
the appropriate claim if any only as a supportive system. He/she Consumer is also liable to
collect Products and Services of his own from where it reaches last by the
- That the Consumer compulsorily ensure to receive the same Product & Services within 30
Days of his/her confirmed order. In case if he/she fails to receive the product within the given
stipulated period of time then the first party (Suncity Solar) is not liable to deliver the same
product for whatsoever reason may be VIZ Force Measure, Product out of stock, Product
variations, escalation, regulations, etc. However in such case the second party can opt for
another product of same value/ price (DP) or can upgrade the product considering the
availability of product & services and discretion of the first party.
- Suncity Solar will provide support services to ‘out of warranty’ products, provided the
said products and spare parts are available in its inventory. In case of lack of availability
due to the products/ spare parts not being manufactured any more by Suncity Solar (due
to reasons attributable to advancement in in technology, innovation, new upgraded launch,
etc.) Suncity Solar, at its sole discretion, may offer to provide the customer with an
upgraded product or a refurbished product. The cost of the upgraded product or a
refurbished product, which is not negotiable, may vary from product to product and the
customer will be required to bear the same
- The customer shall indemnify Suncity Solar and keep Suncity Solar fully and effectively
indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any
persons caused by any negligent act or omission or willful misconduct of the customer, its
employees, agents or sub-contractors or by any breach of its contractual obligations arising
out of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be
invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these
Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected
- Suncity Solar has the right to change the Terms and Conditions and other policies as
required by time to time.
- If, contrary to subsection 1, it is agreed that we shall ship the goods, transportation shall
occur at the customer’s expense, and we shall, in the absence of a specific instruction, choose the means of transportation and the route on the basis of our discretion. The risk
shall pass to the customer at the time when we hand over the goods to the carrier.
- The Direct Selling Entity Aims to provide you the safe secure and timely delivery of our
product and services . The Shipping Policy of the company retrieves the fact that actual and
comfortable delivery/ upgradation of the product and services can executed within 30 days
from the date of purchase only after getting the conformation of the payment including
transportation or courier charges in normal circumstances. The Direct Selling Entity is not
liable for any damages or loss accrued during the period.
- Suncity Solar does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs),
expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or
incurred by the User from the use of this service.
- These terms and conditions have been prescribed by the Direct Selling Entity, without
prejudice, in accordance with the prevailing provisions of the Consumer Protection Act,
2019 and rules framed is construed in accordance with the model of Direct Selling Guidelines
issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Department of Consumer Affairs
vide F.No. J-10/09/2018-CPU Dated 28 December, 2021 read with Indian Contract Act 1872 and
supersedes any prior terms and conditions, discussions or contract between the company as the
direct selling entity and the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer in accordance with the Consumer
Protection (Direct selling) Rules, 2021. Arbitration and conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) shall have exclusive jurisdiction.