Most solar lights turn on and turn off automatically by sensing outdoor light using solar panel voltage. Solar streetlights are designed to work throughout the night. Many can stay lit for more than one night if the sun is not available for a couple of days. Older models included lamps that were not fluorescent or LED. Solar lights installed in windy regions are generally equipped with flat panels to better cope with the winds.
Solar street lights consist of 4 main parts:
- Solar Panel : The solar panel is one of the most important parts of solar street lights, as the solar panel will convert solar energy into electricity.
- Lighting Fixture : LED is usually used as lighting source of modern solar street light, as the LED will provide much higher Lumens with lower energy consumption.
- Rechargeable Battery : Battery will store the electricity from solar panel during the day and provide energy to the fixture during night.
- Pole : Strong Poles are necessary to all street lights.
- We always use best quality equipments
- Long lasting product
- Solar-powered lights are a perfect eco-friendly green lighting solution
- Best in class prices
Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
They require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights. Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents are minimized and
are non polluting source of electricity. Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas which allows the saving of energy and also cost.