Grievance Redressal Policy
M/S Shree Chandramangal Suncity Marketing Private Limited (Suncity Solar) has a appropriate
approach towards the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer and takes all precautions to offer the best
product and services to them. However in case of unavoidable circumstances Direct Selling entity have
devised a perfect system to solve the problems that Solar Advisor/Distributor/ Consumers may face.
The grievance is received by the company either by the below mentioned means. It is fed into the internal
software (In house query system= IHQS). A unique ticket number is generated related to the same and it is
intimated to the customer or the person who has intimated the same to us.
- Direct selling entity complies with the Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021 and
Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and have also instructed our Solar Advisor/Distributor/ Consumer
to do so.
- Direct selling entity maintains a record (online/offline) to keep the track of Grievances received
from Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer in either of the mentioned modes – Calls / Written
Application / E-mail / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc. Each Grievance is numbered, (To
facilitate easy tracking) acknowledged within 48 working hours of its receipt at the Grievance
Redressal Cell and Direct selling entity records the time taken to resolve it.
- Grievances received are feeded into the internal Grievance software. A unique track ID is generated
against all the Grievances and is intimated to the Solar Advisor/Distributor/ Consumer on their
registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number within 48 working hour of its receipt at the entity’s end.
- Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer need to keep the unique track ID (Ticket Number) to secure
with them in order to track and follow-up the outcome.
The grievance is then handled by the executive who has taken the call / email / walk in customer/
post received. This executive has a period of 7 working days to solve the problem. The entire
problem / query is available to view of any authorized person who has logged into the system.
Every time a person logs in he/she can take on the problem independently for further resolution
without having the person to repeat his concern / problem.
If in unavoidable circumstances this executive cannot handle the problem / grievance within the
given period of time the software then escalates automatically to the next level of Grievance
Grievances are escalated on a 5 working days period automatically by the software to each. First
to officer 1, then to officer 2 and then to the Grievance Redressal Officer who has 3 working days
to dispose off the problem.
The committee will meet on a 15 working days period. On the 15th and 30th calendar day of
every month. All pending redressal will be disposed off by the committee on these meetings. In
case no resolution is arrived at the problem will be escalated to our legal counsel who will then
work as an arbitrator to resolve the same with 15 working days of receiving the escalated issue in
consultation with the aggrieved.
- Direct Selling entity has formed and evolved a mechanism grievance redressal and constituted or
committee for the same.
- Grievance Redressal Officer
Name: Mr.Rakesh Bhati
Contact No.: +91 9782255585
- Grievance Redressal Officer (1)
Name: Mr. Manoj Purohit
Contact No.: +91 9982311700
- Grievance Redressal Officer (2)
Name: Ms. Pratibha Malhotra
Contact No.: +91 9772911700
- Grievance Redressal Committee will redress the grievance within 30 working days from the date
of receipt of Grievance.
- In case there is a delay of more than 30 working days in resolving the issue, he / she will inform
the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer with reason of delay on their registered E-mail ID or
- In case the Solar Advisor/Distributor/ Consumer is still not satisfied with the resolution offered,
he/she can approach the National Consumer Helpline or the State Consumer Helpline of which the
entity is a Convergence partner for effective mediation/resolution and thereafter a Consumer
Forum/Court of appropriate jurisdiction
Note: This Grievance Redressal Mechanism to be read as part and partial of the Contract Agreement
entered by a Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer as the same is not reproduced in the agreement for the sake of brevity.