Grievance Redressal Policy
M/S Shree Chandramangal Suncity Marketing Private Limited (Suncity Solar) has a appropriate approach towards the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer and takes all precautions to offer the best product and services to them. However, in case of unavoidable circumstances Direct Selling entity have devised a perfect system to solve the problems that Solar Advisor/Distributor/ Consumers may face.
The grievance is received by the company either by the below mentioned means. It is fed into the internal software. A unique ticket number is generated related to the same and it is intimated to the customer or the person who has intimated the same to us.
- Direct selling entity complies with the Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021 and Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and have also instructed our Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer to do so.
- Direct selling entity maintains a record (online/offline) to keep the track of Grievances received from Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer in either of the mentioned modes - Calls / Written Application / E-mail / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc. Each Grievance is numbered (to facilitate easy tracking), acknowledged within 48 working hours of its receipt at the Grievance Redressal Cell and Direct selling entity records the time taken to resolve it.
- Grievances received are feeded into the internal Grievance software. A unique track ID is generated against all the Grievances and is intimated to the Solar Advisor/Distributor/ Consumer on their registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number within 48 working hour of its receipt at the entity's end.
- Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer need to keep the unique track ID (Ticket Number) to secure with them in order to track and follow-up the outcome.
Direct Selling entity has appointed Mr. Ronak Tawani, as the Grievance Redressal Officer. Contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are as mentioned below:
- Grievance Redressal Officer
Name: Mr.Ronak Tawani
Contact No.: +91 9950328765
- Grievance Redressal Committee will redress the grievance within 30 working days from the date of receipt of Grievance.
- In case there is a delay of more than 30 working days in resolving the issue, he / she will inform the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer with reason of delay on their registered E-mail ID or Contact info.
- In case the Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer is still not satisfied with the resolution offered, he/she can approach the National Consumer Helpline or the State Consumer Helpline of which the entity is a Convergence partner for effective mediation/resolution and thereafter a Consumer Forum/Court of appropriate jurisdiction
Note: This Grievance Redressal Mechanism to be read as part and partial of the Contract Agreement entered by a Solar Advisor/Distributor/Consumer as the same is not reproduced in the agreement for the sake of brevity.