NOW THERE FORE THIS DEED CONVENANTS AS UNDER:
- The Direct Selling Entity herein assures to the consumer that it has employed sufficient
measures to safeguard the data provided by it and the same is displayed on its website:
- The Direct Selling Entity agrees to ensure the smooth delivery of product and services
subject to the availability and confirmation of the order as received from the consumer.
- Payment(s) through this service may only be made with a credit card, debit card, Payment
Gateway, UPI, net banking or cash at respective bank of the company/ Head Office as per
the guidelines set out by Reserve bank of India from time to time. All the transactional
charges along with taxes will be borne by consumer.
- Before using this service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry
about the charges or fees payable against the credit/debit card/payment gateway and other
mode of payment as mentioned above by the service provider i.e. the respective bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the
payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Suncity Solar. It is the sole
responsibility of the user of the service to ensure that the information entered in the
relevant field are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the
transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes
that may arise out or usage of the services.
The consumer agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including
without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card/ UPI/Net Banking transmitted
over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that Suncity
Solar or the payment service provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website.
However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor Suncity Solar gives any
assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or
intercepted by a third party. Suncity Solar does not accept or assume any liability in the
event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to
information provided by a user of the service.
- Suncity Solar and/or the payment service providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy,
error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission
or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from
or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or
interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the
Suncity Solar and/or the payment service providers, its employees, directors, and its third
party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever,
including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision
of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the services or resulting from
unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or
termination of the service.
- The consumer is confined for his/her obligations and rights confirming all the other terms
and conditions policy and procedures but confined upto guarantee and warranty clause
The consumer agrees that the guarantee and warranty clause of the product and services is
applicable from the date of purchase/invoice. Guarantee and warranty clause will only be
applicable in the condition where the product and services is not been mishandled or been
repaired by any other service center or person who is not authorized by the Direct Selling
Entity (Suncity Solar).
- The above said standard warranty or relevant warranty and guarantee does not cover
damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse,
misuse, problems with electrical power, servicing not authorized by Suncity Solar, usage
and/or installation not in accordance with product instructions, failure to perform required
preventive maintenance, normal wear and tear, act of God, fire, flood, war, of violence or
any similar occurrence; product with missing or altered service Tags or serial numbers;
any attempt by any person other than Suncity Solar personnel or any person authorized by
Suncity Solar, to adjust, repair or support the product and problems caused by use of parts
and components not supplied by Suncity Solar. The standard warranty or relevant warranty
and guarantee does not cover any time that are in one or more of the following categories
: software; external devices; accessories or parts added to the product after the product is
shipped/handover by Suncity Solar.
- That the each and every Consumer is personally liable to collect the goods of his/her own or
through transport or courier by paying the appropriate amount or charges as reasonably fix by
the direct selling entity. In case of any damage or loss during courier or transportation the direct
selling entity is not liable for any loss. Even though the direct selling entity will help to raise
the appropriate claim if any only as a supportive system. He/she Consumer is also liable to
collect Products and Services of his own from where it reaches last by the
- That the Consumer compulsorily ensure to receive the same Product & Services within 30
Days of his/her confirmed order. In case if he/she fails to receive the product within the given
stipulated period of time then the first party (Suncity Solar) is not liable to deliver the same
product for whatsoever reason may be VIZ Force Measure, Product out of stock, Product
variations, escalation, regulations, etc. However in such case the second party can opt for
another product of same value/ price (DP) or can upgrade the product considering the
availability of product & services and discretion of the first party.
- Suncity Solar will provide support services to ‘out of warranty’ products, provided the
said products and spare parts are available in its inventory. In case of lack of availability
due to the products/ spare parts not being manufactured any more by Suncity Solar (due
to reasons attributable to advancement in in technology, innovation, new upgraded launch,
etc.) Suncity Solar, at its sole discretion, may offer to provide the customer with an
upgraded product or a refurbished product. The cost of the upgraded product or a
refurbished product, which is not negotiable, may vary from product to product and the
customer will be required to bear the same.
- The customer shall indemnify Suncity Solar and keep Suncity Solar fully and effectively
indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any
persons caused by any negligent act or omission or willful misconduct of the customer, its
employees, agents or sub-contractors or by any breach of its contractual obligations arising
out of these Terms and Conditions.
- .If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be
invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these
Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.
- Suncity Solar has the right to change the Terms and Conditions and other policies as
required by time to time.
- If, contrary to subsection 1, it is agreed that we shall ship the goods, transportation shall
occur at the customer’s expense, and we shall, in the absence of a specific instruction,
choose the means of transportation and the route on the basis of our discretion. The risk
shall pass to the customer at the time when we hand over the goods to the carrier.
- Buyback Policy:
If the products are delivered to you and in case of any damage/technical mistake in product received,
it should be intimated to the company within 24 hours of delivery. Only then the refund/exchange can be entertained
and after verfication of the product refund or exchange will be decided by our Grievance Redressal Officer and appropriate value/exchange product will be given.
- The Direct Selling Entity Aims to provide you the safe secure and timely delivery of our
product and services . The Shipping Policy of the company retrieves the fact that actual and
comfortable delivery/ upgradation of the product and services can executed within 30 days
from the date of purchase only after getting the conformation of the payment including
transportation or courier charges in normal circumstances. The Direct Selling Entity is not
liable for any damages or loss accrued during the period.
- The Direct Selling Entity also assures the consumer that it has a well-defined “Grievance
Redressal Mechanism” displayed on its website: www.suncitysolar.in. The remedial measures
available to the consumer are:
- Acknowledgement of complaint by the Direct Selling Entity's Grievance Redressal
Cell within 48 hours of receipt of compliant at its end.
- Resolution of Complaint within 30 days' from the date of receipt of the complaint at its
end by the Grievance Redressal Officer particulars of whom are displayed on its
- Thereafter, if still unsatisfied, the consumer will have to approach the National
Consumer Helpline or State Consumer Helpline (NCH or SCH) of which the Direct
Selling Entity is a convergence partner.
- If still not satisfied with the resolution offered by NCH or SCH, as the case may be, the
consumer can approach an appropriate consumer forum or consumer court.
- Suncity Solar does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs),
expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or
incurred by the User from the use of this service.
- These terms and conditions have been prescribed by the Direct Selling Entity, without
prejudice, in accordance with the prevailing provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019
and rules framed there under.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) shall have exclusive jurisdiction.