These terms and conditions have been prescribed by the Suncity Solar, without prejudice, in accordance with the prevailing provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and rules framed there under.
These Consumer Terms and Condition apply to all the consumers purchases the products from Suncity Solar.
- "Consumer"- Shall have the same meaning as provided under the Consumer Protection Act 2019.
- "Direct Selling"- Shall have the same meaning as provided under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019.
- "Direct Selling Entity"- Shall have the same meaning as provided under the Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021.
- "Order Confirmation"- means a formal confirmation of product ordered by Consumer, sent by Suncity Solar by E Mail, SMS, App Notification etc.
- Terms and Conditions
- The consumer herein declares that he/she has voluntarily, without any coercion, placed order overleaf, online/digitally or personally, for purchasing the products being marketed by M/s SHREE CHANDRA MANGAL SUNCITY MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as "Suncity Solar").
- The consumer herein assures that he/she has visited the website: www.suncitysolar.in and asserted itself with the products and all relevant information thereto.
- The Suncity Solar herein assures to the consumer that it has employed sufficient measures to safeguard the data provided by it and the same is displayed on its website: www.suncitysolar.in
- The Suncity Solar also assures the consumer that it has well defined Refund, Exchange, Cancellation policy, Product Terms and Condition and Grievance Redressal Mechanism displayed on its website: www.suncitysolar.in
- The Suncity Solar also assures the consumer that it has a well-defined “Grievance redressal mechanism” displayed on its website: www.suncitysolar.in. The remedial measures available to the consumer are:
- Acknowledgement of complaint by the Suncity Solar’s customer careCell within 48 hours of the time the complaint it receives at its end.
- Resolution of complaint within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint at its end by the Grievance Redressal Officer particulars of whom are displayed on its website: www.suncitysolar.in.
- Thereafter, if still unsatisfied, the consumer will have to approach the National Consumer Helpline or State Consumer Helpline (NCH or SCH) of which the Suncity Solar is a convergence partner.
- If still not satisfied with the resolution offered by NCH or SCH, as the case may be, the consumer can approach an appropriate consumer forum or consumer court.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.
- The Suncity Solar has the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time.
- The Suncity Solar can at any time, without notice, modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to its website or to any part thereof; and/ or modify or change its website, or any part thereof; and/or interrupt operation to perform maintenance, error correction or other changes.
- That the Consumer herebydeclares that the decision has been made directly by him/herand not under any influence. Before starting his/her relationship with Suncity Solar he/she has read and understood all information given on the website.
- The consumer is confined for his/her obligations and rights confirming all the other terms and conditions policy and procedures but confined upto guarantee and warranty clause only. The consumer agrees that the guarantee and warranty clause of the product and services is applicable from the date of purchase / invoice. Guarantee and warranty clause will only be applicable in the condition where the product and services is not been mishandled or been repaired by any other service centre or person who is not authorized by the Suncity Solar.
- The above said standard or relevant performance warranty and guarantee does not cover damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, servicing not authorized by Suncity Solar, usage and/or installation not in accordance with product instructions, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, normal wear and tear, Act of God, Fire, Flood, War, of violence or any similar occurrence; product with missing or altered service Tags or serial numbers; any attempt by any person other than Suncity Solar personnel or any person authorized by Suncity Solar, to adjust, repair or support the product and problems caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Suncity Solar. The standard or relevant performance warranty and guarantee also does not cover any type of damage as follows : software; external devices; accessories or parts added to the product after the product is shipped/handover by Suncity Solar.
- Suncity Solar will also provide support services to ‘out of warranty’ products, provided the said products or spare parts are available in its inventory provided the cost of the same will be bear by the customer itself. In case of lack of availability due to the products/ spare parts not being manufactured any more by Suncity Solar (due to reasons attributable to advancement in in technology, innovation, new upgraded launch, etc.) Suncity Solar, at its sole discretion, may offer to provide the customer with an upgraded product or a refurbished product. The cost of the upgraded product or a refurbished product, which is not negotiable, may vary from product to product and the customer will be required to bear the same.
- The customer shall indemnify Suncity Solar against any loss or damage to any property, injury or death of any persons caused by any negligent act or omission or willful misconduct of the customer, its employees, agents or sub-contractors or by any breach of its contractual obligations arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
- Dispute Settlement
The Consumer herein agrees and accepts that the remedial action available to him/her in the event of any interpretation of any question of law, dispute or difference arising under this Terms & Conditions or in connection there-with (except as to the matters, the decision to which is specifically provided under theseTerms & Conditions), the same shall be as under:
- As per the Grievance Redressal Mechanism offered by the entity herein and forming part of this Terms & Conditions;
- Thereafter, the dispute if any shall be referred to National Consumer Helpline or State consumer Helpline for effective Mediation;
- Disputes if any shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Reconciliation Act and mediation provisions of Consumer Protection Act, 2019
Referred to a legal forum dealing with consumer disputes having jurisdiction in the District of Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jodhpur (Rajasthan India).